Book JIO 1500 PhoneBook JIO 1500 Phone www.jio.comwww.jio.com

Www.navodaya.nic.in JNVST Result 2018 Navodaya JNV Cutoff marks 2018

By | October 11, 2017

Www.navodaya.nic.in JNVST Result 2018 Navodaya JNV Cutoff marks 2018:

JNVST Result 2018 @ www.navodaya.nic.in : Rural education took an empowerment in the Secondary education by the establishment of Jawahar Navodaya Vidya Samithi in India. In order to provide quality education to the school going students with merit, Navodaya schools take a major part while Kendriya Vidyalaya are dedicated towards the Government employees. Every year JNVST entrance exam 2018 will be carried out to take in the admissions to the Navodaya schools of different districts in various states of India. JNVST ( Jawaharlal Navodaya Vodyalaya Samithi Test 2018) has been carried out on January 2018 for the summer bound states to give admissions in June 2017 for 6th class and 9th class. Here is the information regarding the release of results in JNV Test 2018.

www.navodaya.nic.in Navodaya JNVST Result 2018 / JNV Results 2018:

Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi ( NVS) has been successfull in providing the quality secondary education with 500 well established schools in all the districts of India. Here the reservation of rural area students is nearly 75 % . So competition will be very high for the exams. Everyone who ever would like to join the summer bound classes join the entrance exam by applying towards the notification. JNVST for the year 2018 has been carried out on 8th January 2018 and the students are eagerly waiting for the summer bound results.

As per the notification, JNVST Result 2018 will be released in the moth of April 2018 at any time and the students will be qualified in the exam using the cut off marks. These marks vary for the rural and urban candidates as well as the reservation based students. Here the results that are going to be released in the month of April 2017 will be released in the official website www.navodaya.nic.in .

Navodaya JNVST Rural & Urban Cutoff marks 2018:

This time it is expected that the Navodaya JNVST Cutoff marks will be above 85 marks for the General category and for the other categories it may have 5 marks less to qualify. All the rural candidates who are going to conquer nearly 75% of seats in Navodaya can have more chances where as Urban candidates need to be quite alert on this issue as they have only 25% seats however the number of applicants are more.

We will update the cut off marks for the year 2018 soon after the release of results. So all the guys stay calm and check the regular updates here. Be cautious about the cut off marks for the rural as well as the urban cut off marks. Parents need to take care of the results as the students of 6th class cannot follow the rules and regulations. 

Inference on Www.navodaya.nic.in JNVST Result 2018 :

Name of Authority: NVS

Name of exam: JNVST 2017

Name of bound: Summer Bound

Date of exam: January 2018

Category: Results

Results date: April 2018

Click here for Results of navodaya 

78 thoughts on “Www.navodaya.nic.in JNVST Result 2018 Navodaya JNV Cutoff marks 2018

    1. Varsha

      Respected sir,
      When will result of navodaya school in haryana will come?

      Reply
    1. jpoint Post author

      Please check the JNV website of your concerned district

      Reply
  1. ASHUTOSH KUMAR

    sir result kb tk published hoga plz tell us about the result.

    Reply
  2. Prolay Majumder

    Sir,
    Please tell me jnvst results 2017 date. … cutoff marks for Gen candidates & rural candidates

    Reply
    1. Amrita parida

      I also want to know the results of odisha. Sir plz kindly text my result on my no 7752044682. The roll no is-N00360

      Reply
  3. Kalu Tamang

    when will announce the JNV class Vi entrance exam result 2017?

    Reply
  4. sharanegouda

    sir
    i am more curious about jnv result of my daughter sanjana .she scored 96 inruaral category.
    its tooooooooo late ?

    Reply
    1. kumaraswami

      Navodaya 6th class entrance results when did come

      Reply
  5. A vamsi

    When does declared the result of navodaya entrance held on january 8;2017 is there keyset any website?

    Reply
  6. Anil Keshri

    I am more curious about the results of jnvst 2017which exam held on 8january2017.My douther scored 95 in rural area.

    Reply
  7. Abu Bakkar Ali

    Sir,
    On which date result will be announce of class 6th entrance test 2017 ,,,? I scored 94 marks. General category from rural area. What is the chance to get the selection ,,,? Plz reply me. My Papa’s contact no. is +919954171740

    Reply
  8. Abu Bakkar Ali

    Sir,
    On which date result will be announce of class 6th entrance test 2017 which held on 8th January 2017,,,? I scored 94 marks. General category from rural area. What is the chance to get the selection ,,,? Plz reply me. My Papa’s contact no. is +919954171740

    Reply
  9. Ganesh

    When result will declared
    At least provide particular site, so that we can check on regular basis

    Reply
  10. Abu Bakkar Ali

    I scored 93 to 94 marks from general category, rural area. What is the percentage to get chance selection ,,,?

    Reply
  11. Kshirod sahu

    90% marks, obc female category. rural.
    Chances of achievement in class 6th.

    Reply
  12. Dinesh

    Please inform when results will be out for sixth standard

    Reply
    1. Shubham Patel

      mujhe bhi class 9 ka result dekhana hai please mujhe batayiye ka result kab aayega

      Reply
  13. Umakant B Kashte

    When will d result of jnv for admission in 6 th class declared

    Reply
  14. Uttam Sinha

    We are eagerly waiting for class 6 result, please tell us the date of publishing results in NE zone.

    Reply
  15. Sapna baghel

    Kab aaye ga ???????

    Board vale bhi itna late nhi karte h

    Reply
  16. Prasad Nayak Khatroth

    Just tell us when results are decleare why its toooo late ….??????

    Reply
  17. Rakhi Das

    how can i know the number obtained by my boy in JNST 2017

    Reply
  18. Naresh Santoshrao Raut

    When will results of sixth class entrance examination please tell me

    Reply
  19. Naresh Santoshrao Raut

    When will results of sixth class entrance examination

    Reply
  20. Kakali Barman

    Please mention the actual date of publication of the result of 6th class entrance exam-2017.

    Reply
  21. Arjun MAKHODIYA

    Entrance exam results date should be announced now please sir tell us when results will be announce

    Reply
  22. Narendra sahu

    how can i know the Number obtained my boy class six set x

    Reply
  23. Raghvendra kunar

    Sir,
    When the result of navodaya be decleared

    Reply
  24. Raghvendra kunar

    Sir,
    When the result of navodaya be declared

    Reply
  25. yashvee chouragarhe

    plzz tell me when the result will come i amm waiting for it . the exam was held on 8th jan. 2017 as the entrance exam of class 6th.

    Reply
  26. Reena Madhei

    Which day the result will publish…..I am waiting for the result…….plz ..plz declare soon..

    Reply
  27. Gulab

    On which date will be declared 6th class entrance exam result sir,jnv website was displayed result declared on April but may will end after 1days.

    Reply
  28. RAPARTHI DURGA VENKATA MANIKANTA(vetlapalem)

    PLZ TELL ME WHEN THE RESULT COME . I AM WAITING FOR RESULT.

    Reply
  29. MARGUBUL AHSAN

    Name- margubul Ahsan

    sir

    I have made all questions in navodaya vidayalaya. can i able to select in NVS.

    Reply
  30. MARGUBUL AHSAN

    Name- margubul Ahsan
    june 6,2017
    sir

    I have made all questions in navodaya vidayalaya. can i able to select in NVS.

    Reply
  31. YAMINI BISHT

    hlw sir good afternoon i m yamini from pithoragarh sir i m not getting any idea too check the result so can u help that how too check the result or can u give any idea.sir plz

    Reply
  32. vanshika

    I can’t find result of jnv saharanpur area for 6 th class admission.
    Help me.
    Roll no. N03046

    Reply
  33. Yogesh Vasant rathod

    Result kab ayega . Nanded
    Please confirm my result.
    My score is 97 marks in urban

    Reply
  34. Shivamurthy

    I am waiting for my daughter result urgently please help me.understanding our problem.please help me

    Reply
  35. sahida khan

    Sir Result kab tak aa jayega itna late to nahi hota tha

    Reply
  36. vishal kumar

    Sir please tell me when jnv result 2017 will be announced

    Reply
  37. Aäśhìšh Šįñgh

    I am still..!!…Waiting for my jnv class-6 Result
    When result will be declare….??

    Reply
  38. m..arkam

    Why not declared in chhattisgarh’s result if you out of result so why can’t download check and resolve quick

    Reply
  39. mohit kumar

    kab niklega bhai kab niklega west champaran navodaya result 2017

    Reply
  40. RAJAT SHARMA

    dear sir
    i want ot know the jnv entrance exam result of my nephew rajat sharma his roll is I 1027 exam date was 8th jan 2017

    Reply
  41. james

    Sir Jnv result for class 6th 2017 District west siang Aalo ka kob nikal lega ????

    Reply
  42. raj kumar

    Please tell me my result my roll no -j00809 Name-rakesh kumar

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one + 16 =