- 1 Answer key (8th Jan) Navodaya JNVST Results 2017
- 1.0.1 Navodaya JNVST Results 2017| Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Result 2017:
- 1.0.2 8th Jan 2017 JNVST Answer key 2017:
- 1.0.3 JNVST 2017 Cutoff marks expected:
- 1.0.4 JNVST 6th Class Paper Pattern 2017:
- 1.0.5 JNVST Rules and Regulations for admissions take in to 6th Class 2017:
- 1.0.6 Inference on JNVST Results 2017:
wwwnvshq.org | JNVST Results 2017 : Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST-2017) has been conducted for the 6th class entrance in different states of India on 8th January 2017. Students of rural areas in order to full fill their dreams have applied for the test notification in the month of September 2016. Here we are their to inform you about the other aspects of exam. After taking their exam, candidates are eager to know their results date. Students who have passed their 3rd, 4th and 5th class in Government aided schools (rural) & Urban areas have applied for the 6th class studies in Navodaya schools for the academic year 2017-18. Here is the total information regarding the Navodaya JNVST Results 2017.
As per the official notification released long back, it has stated about the respective Summer Bound, Winter Bound and Extreme Winter Bound exam dates and admission dates. For the Summer Bound intake, JNVST 2017 has been conducted on 8th January 2017. NVSHQ official site has been with clear and clarity information regarding the 6th class admission. For the exams conducted on 8th January 2017, results will be out in the month of April 2017. This has been stated as mentioned below box.
|Result of the Selection Test The result of JNV Selection Test 2017 is expected to be announced by 1 st week of April 2017 for Summer Bound, the last week of May 2017 for Winter Bound & 1 st week of July 2017 for Extreme Winter Bound JNVs of the year of admission|
The official site where the JNVST Results 2017 will be released is http://nvshq.org/news_home.php. All the states that are under Summer Bound have this facility. Students will be taken in to the schools with 75 % reservation to rural people of that District and remaining with different urban areas.
8th Jan 2017 JNVST Answer key 2017:
Here is the set wise answer key from a private institute>>>
Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST Answer key 2017 (set U V X Y) (By Gujarath Insitute)
JNVST 2017 Cutoff marks expected:
General JNVST Cutoff marks 2017 : 75-80
OBC JNVST Cutoff marks 2017: 71-74
SC JNVST Cutoff marks 2017: 66-70
ST JNVST Cutoff marks 2017: 62-65
This exam paper consist of three sections, which mention below:
Section-1: Mental Ability Test(MAT)
Questions are based on figures and Diagrams only,This section divided into 10 paras and each having 5 questions.
Section-2: Ari thematic Test
This section calculates the competencies of student in Arithmetic ability.Totally 25 questions will be based on 15 topics.
Section-3: Language Test
This section consists of three reading Comprehension passages followed by 5 questions of each passage with 25 marks.
NOTE:No negative marks will be done
JNVST Rules and Regulations for admissions take in to 6th Class 2017:
- JNVST 2017 is for rural education development
- 75% of reservations are for rural people in that District where the school is located (Eligible candidates are those who passed 3rd 4th and 5th classes in Government schools)
- 25% of reservations are for the Urban students in that District
- 6th and 9th class are the admission classes.
- There are 500+ schools named Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Inference on JNVST Results 2017:
Name of Authority: NVSHQ
Name of Exam: JNVST 2017
Class Entrance: 6th class
Bound: Summer Bound
Exam date: 8th January 2017
Results date: April 2017
Official site: www.nvshq.org