- 1 Kenya KNEC KCSE Registration 2017
- 1.1 Kenya KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 & Login Details 2017
Kenya KNEC KCSE Registration 2017
Apply Online for KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 Kenya KNEC Login Portal Confirmation Photo upload Guidelines, Compressed Zipped File, Index Number download from the kenya Official Web portal like www.knec-portal.ac.ke
www.knec-portal.ac.ke | Kenya KCSE Registration 2017 & Confirmation: Hey Kenyans!! Here is the approach to register your students to the Kenya National Educational Council (KNEC). If your students are studying in Primary or Secondary Schools of Kneya, KNEC has released an Official site where the Head Masters/ Principals can upload the students registration details along with the photo copy. Here we are there to help you out in this concern. There are appropriate links where the Principal of concerned School can follow the steps and make the students register towards it. KNEC is developing its literacy by adopting news methods of online registration of students to maintain a good data base. Here are the new student registration details.
Kenya KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 & Login Details 2017
How to Upload the registration files of Students in the official site www.knec-portal.ac.ke:
>>>Principal/ Head Master need to follow the following steps to make the registrations:
- Log on to the following link http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/kcse/REGISTRATION/Login.aspx .
- Enter the Username and Password of the School
- Fill the candidate/ Student details in the application form that you have downloaded before.
- Again upload the new registration in the Official website.
- Add the new student by doing the above steps.
- Generate the Nominal roll & Take the print out of School Invoice.
FAQ: What is the Username & Password in the registration??
- Answer : Username is the School code provided by the KNEC for different schools. It is 8 numbered unique number (2 digit country code and 6 digit school code)
- Password can be known by sending a message SMS to 22262 with the format KCPE#centrecode (EG: Type KCPE#987654 TO 22262)
How to Upload the Passport Photo of the Student to KNEC Website 2017?
- Schools should only upload Passport sized photo to the official website
- It should be captured using Digital Camera only (No mobile captured)
- Back Ground of photo needed to be in Cream or Light Grey in colour or White.
- There should not be stains or shadows on the photo graph.
- The dimensions should be 45mm*35mm.
- The student should be sitting and seeing straight at the camera.
- The photo should be recent (not more than six months old)
- The photos MUST be saved with the full index of the student and in JPEG format i.e. the 11digits index e.g. 01101001001.jpeg.
- All photos should be taken in school uniform only (no other egular dress code)
- Log on to http://knec-portal.ac.ke/photos/
- Login in to the site and upload the photo copy using the index number.
How to Register the candidates to KNEC KCPE 2017 or KNEC KCSE Registration 2017
KCPE is the Primary Education Board. Here is the way to upload the registration form of the students to register tin to primary schools. Primary School Principal need to follow the following steps to get in to registration:
- Log on to http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/kcpe/registration/login.aspx
- Login using the Username and Password
- Upload the fully filled registration form.
- Take the print outs of generated Schools invoices and Index numbers.
How to get the Registration Confirmation of KNEC KCSE or KCPE 2017:
Registrations towards KCSE and KCPE can be confirmed by using the following steps:
- This is the link to login to the confirmation page of student
- Take the print out of confirmation slip.
How to get the Result slips of candidates 2017:
All the students studying in KNCE KCSE & KCPE 2017 can get the result slips printed using the following site
Use username and Password to access the results
Note: More information like KNEC KCSE 2017 Results and Score cards or ranks will be Soon Available here. Keep watch it and get more new info.