www.desw.gov.in PM Scholarship scheme 2019-20 details & Apply Online for DESW PMSS:
www.desw.gov.in/scholarship PM Scholarship Scheme 2018 Apply here: For the enhancement of encouragement in educating the students who are the children of ex-Servicemen in the country, Central Government has coined a scheme called as Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for the students who would like to take various courses as their Under Graduation or Degree qualifications.
Students who are interested to get the scholarships under this scheme are here provided with the information regarding the DESW PMSS 2019 here. Check all the details about how to apply for the DESW PMSS 2018 registrations, documents necessary for the application, scholarship amount details, courses undertaken for the scholarship, eligibility of the students to apply for PMSS etc. @ www.desw.gov.in.
www.deswgov.in PM Scholarship scheme 2018 details :
All the students who are the children of Ex-Servicemen in India are eligible for the scheme provided by the Department of Ex-Service Men Welfare. DESW has been striving to provide the stipends and scholarships for the students through PMSS for every academic year. In this concern, if you are looking to apply for this scheme for your academics, here is the information.
Eligibility to Apply for DESW PMSS 2019:
- Candidates applying for the PM Scholarship in DESW are those Wards of Ex-Servicemen / Widows of Ex-Servicemen (Ex-service men includes Army, Navy, Coast Guards, Air Force and other military related martyrs).
- Candidate applying for PMSS need to have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma with at least 60 % in their Exams.
- The University/ Institution needed to be approved by AICTE/ UGC/ MCI for which the students are taking their education
- Courses undertaken for the PM Scholarship scheme are like BE, B. Tech, BBA, BCA, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, B Pharma etc.
- Students of Master degree like MBA & MCA , Distant education and Abroad education are not eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarship details of DESW PMSS 2019-20
After the successful application and grant process these are the following amount dispensed to the students :
Boys: 2000/- per month provided at the start of the academic year at once for all the months in year.
Girls: 2200/- per month and paid annually, renewal need to be done using the Bonafide for both girls and boys.
Documents required for the Application process :
- Copy of Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate i.e Annexure-1 of Application Form.
- All the study certificates of 10th/ 12th/ Diploma (xerox or photocopies) self-attested
- Birth Certificate as same on 10th Certificate
- PPO copy self-attested.
- Bank pass book first pages (Account can be of SBI or PNB)
- A cancelled cheque of that bank account with all the details of the account
- Website to apply for DESW Scholarship scheme is www.desw.gov.in and the url is www.desw.gov.in/scholarship.
Inference on DESW PMSS Scheme @ www.desw.gov.in:
Name of Authority: DESW
Name of scheme: Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
Academic year: 2019
Category: Apply online
Click here to Apply @ DESW PMSS 2019 scheme
Click here to check Information brochure @ http://www.desw.gov.in/SCHOLARSHIP